오늘 본 상품 0

없음

Jobs at L&E

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Rubye
댓글 0건 조회 31회 작성일 24-04-09 11:28

본문

Double Warning: Also, www.filmink.com.au/the-best-movies-about-gaming/ if you are delicate to use of the word shit do not read the title of this article or either of the 2 warning messages. (Chefelf)1-5-07 Lance and Eskimo in the Kitty House: On an archaeological dig, Laura discovered this unpublished Lance and Eskimo manuscript from April 2003. Other issues she discovered whereas cleaning include this picture of Fashion Emergency cast with Batman villains (July 1999) and the unique Johnny Woonsocket texts (date unknown, however judging from their degree of decay, they're at least one thousand years old). (Laura)11-23-06 The Inconsistently Detailed Episode Guide for The Sentinel, Season 1: If you happen to just like the Inconsistently Detailed Boy Meets World Episode Guide, you'll be THANKFUL (see what I did there?) for this collection of ten alternately detailed and hazy episode recaps of a charming mid-90s supernatural/cop/crap present. (Laura)9-7-06 Bob Dylan Can Go To Hell: A take a look at Bob Dylan's comments on the state of fashionable music and the way he is better than everybody and every little thing that is ever existed. (Chefelf)9-6-06 Back to school Special: Linguistics Study Guide: Laura and classmate/co-conspirator Anna wax foolish about what is in truth their senior challenge. (Laura & Anna)9-4-06 Extinct Beverage: Coca-Cola Blāk: With the summer time coming to a detailed it's time to start out the 2006 Summer Extinct Beverage Round Up! There are just a few choice drinks that got here out this summer time which are sure to be headed for the halls of extinction! Chefelf has tried them all and now he begins to pretend that he'll really review them all. (Chefelf)8-30-06 Lance and Eskimo and the Return of the Style Bullies: Because nothing says "comeback" like ripping your self off! (Laura)8-23-06 Makeover Shows: A Comparative Review: Because you don't want to waste your time on simply any makeover show. (Bonus: the preceding assertion is also true in case you remove the word "just"!) (Laura)8-16-06 Rejected Opening Monologues for The Waltons: Slash content material: 4-5% A brand new LOW! (Laura)8-9-06 Am I the Only one Who Thought the Last Scene of Batman Begins Was Kind of Slashy?: We should most likely simply change the title of Laura's Journal to "Laura's Weekly Slash Blog." (Laura)8-2-06 The "Guess the preferred Slash Pairing" Game: Do you've gotten your finger on the pulse of fandom? Are you positive you wish to? Research and programming help by Anna and Paul, respectively. (Laura)7-26-06 Laura Reviews: Psych: Another Tv overview from Laura, this one among a comparatively new show: USA's Psych! (Laura)7-19-06 Laura's New and Improved Crush List: Another thing Laura has been doing loads of recently is harping on and on about how a lot she loves... effectively, you'll see. Laura's try and capitalize on boy-craziness = fun for YOU! (Laura)7-12-06 Laura's Ode to Stargate: Atlantis: Laura has been bothering everyone by writing bits and pieces about her love for this Sci-Fi unique Tv show on numerous non-public blogs, journals, on-line chats, and in-individual conversations; so with a purpose to get her treasured ideas out to a wider viewers she has written the first L&E article in, like, ninety years. Enjoy it. (Laura)3-13-06 Extinct Beverage: Metromint: Lance & Eskimo returns triumphantly from its four 1/2 month Christmas break with a recent new article! A beverage evaluate? By Chefelf? It's like 2001 all over again with much less Kubrick and extra mint taste. (Chefelf)10-19-05 Daytime Ads: After a(nother) 5-month hiatus, Laura briefly comes out of retirement to deliver you a(nother) article complaining concerning the commercials on Tv. (Laura)9-26-05 Castles, The Princes That Fought (Chapter 14): The Princes' Plan Princes unite in opposition to the good dragon, Ilkspeake. (Chefelf)9-19-05 Castles, The Princes That Fought (Chapter 13): The Battle At long last the battle between Green and Brown begins in earnest. (Chefelf)9-12-05 Castles, The Princes That Fought (Chapter 12): The great Fire Millipede A mysterious magical creature advances on Prince Brown and his men. (Chefelf)9-5-05 Castles, The Princes That Fought (Chapter 11): The Armies Meet Finally the armies of Prince Brown and Prince Green are united... IN BATTLE! (Chefelf)8-29-05 Castles, The Princes That Fought (Chapter 10): Castles, The Princes That Fought (Chapter 10) (Chefelf)8-22-05 Castles, The Princes That Fought (Chapter 9): Prince Green and the nymph-elf Tracy on the path of Shocker the Wizard! (Chefelf)8-15-05 Castles, The Princes That Fought (Chapter 8): Don't consider in fairy tales. The strategy on Mount Tarkoon. (Chefelf)8-8-05 The Prophecies of Nicetradamus (pt. 1): Excerpts from the oft neglected prophecies of Nostradamus's younger cousin, Nicetradamus. (Chefelf)8-1-05 91 Reasons to Hate Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith (pt. 9): Reasons 81-ninety two to hate Revenge of the Sith. On account of a clerical error there are actually 92 causes! On this stunning conclusion you will note Asthmatic Cyborgs, Princess Leia, Moff Tarkin and much, way more! This is the ultimate Reasons to Hate article ever! Until Lucas breaks his promise and makes some extra Star Wars crap for us all to hate. (Chefelf)7-25-05 91 Reasons to Hate Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith (pt. 8): Reasons 71-eighty to hate Revenge of the Sith. Yoda's in exile, the properties of lava, the higher floor, and crappy CGI babies! (Chefelf)7-18-05 91 Reasons to Hate Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith (pt. 7): Reasons 61-70 to hate Revenge of the Sith. The fantastic Volcano planet Mustafar, the demise of liberty and Obi-Wan and Yoda's horrible plan. (Chefelf)7-11-05 91 Reasons to Hate Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith (pt. 6): Reasons 51-60 to hate Revenge of the Sith. It's the second you've all been ready for... the moment where all the Jedi lastly die! And what a hunt it is! (Chefelf)7-4-05 91 Reasons to Hate Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith (pt. 5): Reasons 41-50 to hate Revenge of the Sith. Laugh as Obi-Wan rides a foolish lizard creature! Cry as Anakin succumbs to the darkish facet! Vomit as Palpatine whines like an injured pet! Tolerate it because the origins of the Emperor's terrible complexion are revealed! (Chefelf)6-27-05 91 Reasons to Hate Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith (pt. 4) : Reasons 31-40 to hate Revenge of the Sith. The Jedi being morons! Operas perfomed by water! Tragedy! The return of the midi-chlorians! And far, rather more! (Chefelf)6-20-05 91 Reasons to Hate Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith (pt. 3): Reasons 21-30 to hate Revenge of the Sith. Romantic dialogue, unusual pregnancy, prophecies and premonisions, the Jedi code and large stupid Wookiees! (Chefelf)6-13-05 91 Reasons to Hate Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith (pt. 2): Reasons 11-20 to hate Revenge of the Sith. Ignorance of primary physics, inappropriate clowning around and mispronouncing your individual spouse's name! The enjoyable continues! (Chefelf)6-6-05 91 Reasons to Hate Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith (pt. 1): Every hero has a lightsaber. Every saga has an finish. Every guy with nothing better to do has an inventory of reasons to hate Star Wars. The article that took 28 years to write is finally here. (Chefelf)5-25-05 Why the Baby-Sitters Club Should Have Aged: If one have been to make an inventory of the issues boys care about least, the Baby-sitters Club can be pretty high up. Laura knows a lot of the individuals who have a look at this web site are boys, but I suppose she simply does not care! (Laura)5-20-05 The Pathetic Postcard Contest: Laura dissects what's so lame about four postcards from the RI/MA area. (Laura)5-9-05 The Star Wars Holiday Special (Part 4): Chapters 19-27 in Chefelf's comprehensive scene-by-scene information to the Star Wars Holiday Special. The Amorphean being, Life on Tatooine, Bea Arthur, Han and Chewie save the day and Princess Leia sings at the Life Day ceremony! (Chefelf)5-2-05 The Star Wars Holiday Special (Part 3): Chapters 13-18 in Chefelf's complete scene-by-scene guide to the Star Wars Holiday Special. Leia & Threepio, Han & Chewie, kind Imperial officers, The Jefferson Starship, and Boba Fett! (Chefelf)4-27-05 Laura's Inconsistently Detailed Boy Meets World Episode Guide - Season 4: While you're right here, I've obtained my thoughts on most of the episodes for season 4 of Boy Meets World entered into the database. Still a couple of lacking, but they do not name it inconsistent for nothing! (Laura)4-25-05 The Star Wars Holiday Special (Part 2): Chapters 7-12 in Chefelf's comprehensive scene-by-scene information to the Star Wars Holiday Special. Saundan the house trader, Darth Vader, Gormaanda, house battles, Wookiees exchanging presents and Wookiee sex fantasies! (Chefelf)4-18-05 The Star Wars Holiday Special (Part 1): Chapters 1-6 in Chefelf's complete scene-by-scene information to the Star Wars Holiday Special. The Milennium Falcon, Luke Skywalker, A hologramtic circus and introducing Chewbacca's family! (Chefelf)3-23-05 Who's Your Ideal Top Gun Match?: Find out right this moment! (Laura)3-14-05 Chefelfs Notes: The Cat Who Walks Through Walls: A journal of my thoughts while reading "The Cat Who Walks Through Walls" by Robert A. Heinlein. Voted Lance & Eskimo's Article You'll Most certainly Not Wish to Read in 2005 by the National Association of Long Winded & Unnecessary Reviews. (Chefelf)2-7-05 Reasons to Hate Star Wars: Episode III Teaser!: A special sneak peak at Chefelf's upcoming causes to hate Star Wars: Episdoe III: The Revenge of the Sith. (Chefelf)1-31-05 George Lucas 1983 - 2005: A photo essay chronicling the modifications in George Lucas's film philosophy over the past 23 years. Note: That is severe stuff. Only learn this if you're a serious scholar of movie corresponding to myself. Film NEWBIES Need NOT APPLY!! (Chefelf)1-27-05 Trapped in my Cell: A bitter, unfunny screed about all the problems Laura has encountered in dealing with cellular telephone service. (Laura)1-24-05 The many Faces of Alan Greenspan: The man, the parable, the cyborg. (Chefelf)1-17-05 Reasons to Hate the Star Wars Special Edition DVDs: Episode VI: Return of the Jedi gets the full "Reasons to Hate" therapy in this last installment of The Nitpicker's Guide to Star Wars: The Special Edition DVDs. (Chefelf)12-29-04 Lance and Eskimo Lose the Refrigerator: You know how once you lose one thing, you look under the fridge? Well, in this first and final full-web page L&E comic of 2004, our two intrepid heroes really lose the refrigerator. (Laura)12-24-04 Deck the Halls with Christmas Carol Ratings: Part II: The continuation of Papa Redcloud's Christmas carol assessments. This week: J-Z. (Papa Redcloud)12-22-04 The Tale of Ginger-Barad-dur: Laura and her roommate submit an unorthodox entry to a gingerbread home building contest. (Laura)12-17-04 Deck the Halls with Christmas Carol Ratings: Part I: Papa Redcloud turns his formidable having opinions about things skills to a consideration of 52 Christmas Carols, in alphabetical order. This week: A-I! (Papa Redcloud)12-15-04 Lance and Eskimo Sketch: Logic Problem: Another Lance and Eskimo cartoon, this one that includes a joke formulated late at night by Laura and Paul. It form of exhibits. (Laura and Laura and Paul)12-8-04 Lance and Eskimo Cartoon: Musket: A model new L&E, this one in cartoon type. Pictures by Laura, based on one thing Lefty said one time. (Laura and Lefty)12-1-04 How Christmas Stole Everything: A nice and mildly bitter seasonal diatribe. But it's the good sort of bitter. Like cinnamon sticks. (Laura)11-10-04 Laura Recaps: Orfeo ed Euridice: Part II: Laura continues her description of the goofy opera. (Laura)11-3-04 Laura Recaps: Orfeo ed Euridice: Laura will get classy so you don't should be, providing a particularly detailed, barely disbelieving description of an opera. Don't fret, it was on house video. And from the 70s, I believe. I hope. (Laura)11-1-04 Reasons to Hate the Star Wars Special Edition DVDs: Episode V: The second chapter in the unique trilogy is finally on DVD. Was it worth the wait? In fact it wasn't! (Chefelf)10-18-04 Reasons to Hate Star Wars: Episode IV: A brand new Hope: The Specialer Edition is out and Chefelf has turned his eager eye on the adjustments presented in the new DVD launch. (Chefelf)10-6-04 Goofy Couture: Laura's pants designs. Contains unreasonably giant cartoon pictures of ladies' (clothed) butts. You've got been warned! (Laura)9-29-04 How I Spent My Summer Vacation: Almost enough time has passed that Laura's job at the office provide superstore is funny, not tragic. Almost. (Laura)9-22-04 Art Appreesheeayshun: Laura bitches about her art text. (Laura)9-8-04 The Inconsistently Detailed Boy Meets World Episode Guide for Season 3!: Laura's first contribution because the summer (spring-summer? winter-spring-summer time?) hiatus is a doozy-- summaries, information and opinions on as many episodes of the ABC sitcom Boy Meets World, season 3 (1995-6), as she has seen. Which is most of them. (Laura)9-1-04 The Prisoner of Spring Rock: Chapter Twenty: "She was unsure what she would say to the man when he arrived, nor had she determined what her judgment can be. That verdict would be finally decided solely when she had had the opportunity to read Ashleys nature by looking deep into his eyes." (Papa Redcloud)8-25-04 The Prisoner of Spring Rock: Chapter Nineteen: "'We are not married to one another, we dont should be. We aren't lovers, becausewell we're almost sisters and such a love would be both inappropriate and superfluous. We're Bess and George. Inseparable cousins and associates. That may be a bond stronger than all others combined.'" (Papa Redcloud)8-19-04 The Prisoner of Spring Rock: Chapter Eighteen: "She kicked at the [thug]. When he rolled over, she obtained a shock. 'I acknowledge him!' she exclaimed. 'He is likely one of the gang who enslaved the younger individuals in Carbon City!'" (Papa Redcloud)8-12-04 The Prisoner of Spring Rock: Chapter Seventeen: "'My waters have damaged. Im afraid that I'm going to have the child proper now. I imply, the place are the towels?'" (Papa Redcloud)8-4-04 The Prisoner of Spring Rock: Chapter Sixteen: "'I will probably be noticed earlier than two days are gone, and all four of us-Hannah, George, Bess, and myself, not two communicate of two unborn babies-might be in mortal peril!'" (Papa Redcloud)7-28-04 The Prisoner of Spring Rock: Chapter Fifteen: "Nancy was utterly defenceless. Alone in firm with this degenerate individual, there was no telling in what kind of bother she could discover herself. ... He would possibly take the first alternative to silence her ceaselessly!" (Papa Redcloud)7-21-04 The Prisoner of Spring Rock: Chapter Fourteen: "Nancy knew that Ashley was concealing one thing from her. She questioned if she ought to go on on this course. Her mealtime companion was visibly squirming... But her intuition informed her that Natalie was the important thing to this mans characterand to his soul." (Papa Redcloud)7-14-04 The Prisoner of Spring Rock: Chapter Thirteen: Hannah regarded round to see if there was anyone lurking in the underbrush earlier than proceeding. "I concern that Nancy is perhaps in some danger tonight. We want to keep her and her shady companion below strict surveillance. With my commando coaching I might be finest prepared to intervene if the need come up." (Papa Redcloud)7-7-04 The Prisoner of Spring Rock: Chapter Twelve: "Bess realized that she had crossed the room, nimbly avoiding treading on the doctors outstretched physique, with none hint of a hobble or any ache in any way. She was cured!" (Papa Redcloud)6-30-04 The Prisoner of Spring Rock: Chapter Eleven: "'And you might be both named Bobbie Watson?' asked the physician.'Everyone in our household is named Bobbie Watson,' George informed him. 'That makes it straightforward for us to remember who we're.'" (Papa Redcloud)6-23-04 The Prisoner of Spring Rock: Chapter Ten: "She seemed deep into his eyes, searching for that signal that might permit her to unburden what remained of her soul. What she saw there froze her blood." (Papa Redcloud)6-16-04 The Prisoner of Spring Rock: Chapter Nine: "'Greetings earthling! Our revered general, Yusuf Olafson, uncle and regal envoy, trusts human entities past each sentient terrestrial,' she intoned in her most (Bess) Marvin the Martian-like voice." (Papa Redcloud)6-11-04 Company X # 027: Hugh Manatee's large joke. (Chefelf)6-9-04 The Prisoner of Spring Rock: Chapter Eight: "Nancy moved swiftly to the sideboard. This should be Mrs. Watson, concluded the astute beneath-housemaid. She felt herself strangely smitten by this lady and tempted, a lot against her aware will, into the gross impropriety of rushing over to kiss the lady." (Papa Redcloud)6-4-04 Company X # 026: Hugh Manatee's large get together! (Chefelf)6-2-04 The Prisoner of Spring Rock: Chapter Seven: "There was something not quite right about this maid's life, Nancy thought to herself as she followed the opposite servant down the hall. She felt as if she might really be intended for another kind of existence. Only she could not remember it." (Papa Redcloud)5-26-04 The Prisoner of Spring Rock: Chapter Six: "'The truth we seek is located behind a veil that we must pull apart. For in my estimation the Christines are little greater than a cover for a extra secular operation. And, until I miss my guess, that underlying operation is knee deep in crime!'" (Papa Redcloud)5-19-04 The Prisoner of Spring Rock: Chapter Five: "Bess panicked. 'Mr. Drew, I am unable to join a cult. I am a deaconess at St. John's church!'" (Papa Redcloud)5-14-04 Company X # 025: Introducing: Trust Doggie (Chefelf)5-12-04 Everything I Must Know I Learned from Deoderant: Laura surfs the broad huge world of commercial and unexpectedly learns somewhat about guests, journey, romance, and perhaps--herself? (Laura)5-10-04 Company X #024: Beware the enemy. (Chefelf)5-7-04 Company X # 023: Harry's smooth transfer. (Chefelf)5-5-04 The Prisoner of Spring Rock: Chapter Four: "Inside in a florid but trembling hand it read 'to charming Bessie, might she quantity the times of our friendship with gladness, Saml Johnson.' He had unwittingly signed over to her her personal guide!" (Papa Redcloud)5-3-04 Company X # 022: Some more biscuits! (Chefelf)4-30-04 Company X # 021: Tech Support. (Chefelf)4-28-04 The Prisoner of Spring Rock: Chapter Three: "On his left was Rosalyn Carter, then Oscar Wilde. Wilde was a tall, fleshy man of early center age, who dressed after a fashion that seemed each extravagantly sophisticated and gothically juvenile. Everything about him was pressed and polished to perfection, from his monumental projecting black lapels to his crimson vest. He wore an immaculate lily in his buttonhole, and his whole person smelled like a spring backyard at Eastertide." (Papa Redcloud)4-26-04 Company X # 020: Harry Harmful... foiled? (Chefelf)4-23-04 Company X # 019: More Harry Harmful. (Chefelf)4-21-04 The Prisoner of Spring Rock: Chapter Two: "Before another second had elapsed George had all of it discovered."'Bess! You're the father of my child!'" (Papa Redcloud)4-19-04 Company X # 018: Introducing Harry Harmful. (Chefelf)4-16-04 Company X # 017: Tales of Harry Harmful. (Chefelf)4-14-04 The Prisoner of Spring Rock: Chapter One: Papa Redcloud's second Nancy Drew novel finds our heroines a number of years older and extra experienced. Learn the way a lot has changed as you watch them put together for a celebration of Carson Drew's! Gasp as you discover the special visitor partygoers! (Papa Redcloud)4-12-04 Company X # 016: Hugh Manatee's cheese desk. (Chefelf)4-9-04 Company X # 015: Hugh Manatee orders workplace supplies. (Chefelf)4-7-04 Insouciance Is My Anti-Drug: Laura presents a reasonably unwell-timed argument that the anti-drug campaigns in grade college are fairly useless. (Laura)4-5-04 Company X #014: A meeting of two bosses. (Chefelf)4-2-04 Company X #013: The press convention. (Chefelf)3-31-04 The Mystery of the High Road Inn: Chapter 20: In the final postlude to the Nancy Drew adventure, George seeks information of her associates' whereabouts following their disappearance. (Papa Redcloud)3-29-04 Company X #012: The spelling contest. (Chefelf)3-26-04 Company X #011: The board meeting. (Chefelf)3-24-04 The Mystery of the High Road Inn: Chapter 19: George picks up the items of her life within the aftermath of the journey. (Papa Redcloud)3-22-04 Company X #010: Let the lawsuits begin. (Chefelf)3-19-04 Cowboy Comics Vol. 2: I'm happy to announce that Brisbane central library has simply as many dodgy cowboy novels as any in England! (Yahtzee)3-17-04 The Mystery of the High Road Inn: Chapter 18: Everything goes from unhealthy to ridiculous as all plans go hideously wrong on this thrilling climactic chapter! Don't miss it! (Papa Redcloud)3-15-04 Company X #008: A few boy ... Dog! (Chefelf)3-12-04 Company X #007: Introducing Hugh Manatee. (Chefelf)3-10-04 The Mystery of the High Road Inn: Chapter 17: Nancy is interrogated in a twisted trial of the unlawful! (Papa Redcloud)3-8-04 Company X #006: The great Wizard and the Water Cooler. (Chefelf)3-5-04 Company X #005: Sweater Girl meets "Online", the company X IT man. (Chefelf)3-3-04 The Mystery of the High Road Inn: Chapter 16: Ned Nickerson arrives on the scene! (Papa Redcloud)3-1-04 Company X #001: "Welcome to Company X" The premier of Chefelf's shockingly unimpressive webcomic. This kicks off a full week of comics! Check Monday by way of Friday! (Chefelf)2-25-04 The Mystery of the High Road Inn: Chapter 15: Bess is discovered, and George dons a new costume, as the three ladies proceed their daring undercover vigil! (Papa Redcloud)2-23-04 Castles, The Princes That Fought (Chapter 7): By which the mighty plague on the Nymph-Elvish kingdom is revealed! (Chefelf)2-20-04 How to Be The biggest Idiot Alive: Heccubus presents another handy guide to becoming part of what is mistaken with the world in the present day. (Heccubus)2-18-04 The Mystery of the High Road Inn: Chapter 14: The key of the mysterious drug is finally revealed! (Papa Redcloud)2-16-04 The Return of Sauron: A conversation that came about someday in late 2003. (J.M. Hoffman)2-13-04 Yahtzee's Australia Journal (Chapter 2): Yahtzee continues his adventures throuh the southern hemisphere, the Australian portion at least (Yahtzee)2-11-04 The Mystery of the High Road Inn: Chapter 13: Having met unexpectedly within the depths of danger, Nancy recounts her thrilling experiences to George! (Papa Redcloud)2-9-04 Star Wars :Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy: A assessment of the newest Star Wars sport. Warning: That is extra of a manifesto than a evaluate. As you may remember, Chefelf would not are usually temporary when critiquing Star Wars related material. However, in case you intend to play this recreation you should actually prepare yourself with this text. (Chefelf)2-6-04 Mario: The key hidden tale of intrigue behind the world's most well-known fictional plumber. (Zach)2-4-04 The Mystery of the High Road Inn: Chapter 12: Deep in the gangster's lair, George meets with an unexpected pleasant face... (Papa Redcloud)2-2-04 The Adventures Of Angular Mike: Welcome to the Internet dwelling of that loveable polygonal pioneer, Angular Mike. Here you'll find the chronicles of his superb adventures by the world of absurdity and MS Paint. (Yahtzee)2-1-04 "U"'re Gonna Find it irresistible!: Toast, that is. Or presumably alleged college student design asthetic. (Jen)1-31-04 Fruity Markers: Why the arts remains such an vital appendage to the educational structure. (Jaques)1-30-04 The Anonymous Blonde's First Erotic Science Fiction: Some terrible publishing home wants to make the Anonymous Blonde write an erotic sci-fi serial for them. She's doing it, because she wants the money. But that doesn't suggest she's going to do a great job. (The Anonymous Blonde)1-29-04 Extinct Beverage: Orbitz: What if Pikachu pooped in some Pine Sol? Find out on this assessment. (Chefelf)1-28-04 Great Powerpoint Demonstrations by Villains, Part 1: Skeletor's Soliloquy: Back in the day, villains had to freestyle their gloats, or use cumbersome cue cards. But if Skeletor had access to Microsoft Office, everyone knows He-Man would be sitting by means of a lengthy PowerPoint presentation like this one. (Paul)1-27-04 Bears!: the musical: Laura's tribute to bears, and Joey Lawrence. (Laura)1-26-04 Quest for the Crown: Paul and Nate have developed a hot new online RPG, and you'll get to be the first to play! (Paul and Nate)1-23-04 The future of Lance & Eskimo: A letter to our readers. (Chefelf)1-22-04 Overrated: Diamonds: Mama Redcloud continues the Overrated tradition with an exploration of the mythos of diamonds. (Mama Redcloud)1-21-04 The Mystery of the High Road Inn: Chapter 11: Continuing their valiant try to rescue Nancy, Bess and George descend into the gangster's lair! (Papa Redcloud)1-19-04 Cropped Photos of Bill Gates: The internet is full of cropped photos of Bill Gates dressed as Hitler or Satan or Jerry Lewis. It's all getting actually stale. Recently I fired up Photoshop to try to dilute the Bill Gates picture pool with some recent new materials. (Chefelf)1-16-04 An Open Letter To My College's Bookstore's Website: Laura questions her school bookstore's right to make the claim "Buying Textbooks Just Got Easier..." (Laura)1-14-04 The Mystery of the High Road Inn: Chapter 10: Bess and George go undercover in the seedy underworld underbelly of Carbon City! (Papa Redcloud)1-12-04 Castles, The Princes That Fought (Chapter 6): Closing in on Mount Tarkoon (Chefelf)1-9-04 Laura's Big Book of Baby Names: Laura proves her parental unsuitability by waxing goony about names for children. (Laura)1-7-04 The Mystery of the High Road Inn: Chapter 9: Alarmed by Nancy's disappearance, her chums formulate a daring plan! (Papa Redcloud)1-5-04 Matrix Reloaded Dance Scenes: I forgot to update at this time and i only realized this morning. So listed here are some footage of people within the Matrix Reloaded that appear like they're dancing. I did not use Photoshop at all besides to crop and save the pictures! (Chefelf)12-31-03 Videotape Living Will: Lefty's premiere flash film includes humorous, funny coma humor. (Lefty)12-30-03 The Mystery of the High Road Inn: Chapter 8: Undercover as a salesman, George discovers an alarming clue! (Papa Redcloud)12-29-03 Castles, The Princes That Fought (Chapter 5): A myth of the previous that haunts the current. (Chefelf)12-19-03 A Nancy Drew Christmas: A seasonal brief story featuring Nancy Drew and chums. (Papa Redcloud)12-18-03 Questions for Anne Rice: A guide assessment and public service announcement in a single! (J.M. Hoffman)12-17-03 Hell Is Being Trapped in a Room With Your mates: A Dramatist's Interpretation: Laura imagines a future that could be all too real. (Laura)12-16-03 The Mystery of the High Road Inn: Chapter 7: Undercover as a waitress, Nancy investigates the sinister roadside inn. (Papa Redcloud)12-15-03 Castles, The Princes That Fought (Chapter 4): Prince Green's nymph-elf escort leads him and his males to the edges of the kingdom of Sta'k'l'kkiia! (Chefelf)12-12-03 Meet the Staff: Slade: Slade tackles the robust nineteen questions. (Slade)12-10-03 Overrated: Using Classical Music in Film Scores: To the delight of the excessive-brow and highfalutin at heart, Papa Redcloud returns for the second day in a row with a look into the history of film music. (Papa Redcloud)12-9-03 The Mystery of the High Road Inn: Chapter 6: Nancy formulates a daring plan while Carson considers the dangers of allowing his daughter to continue her detective work. (Papa Redcloud)12-8-03 Castles, The Princes That Fought (Chapter 3): Prince Brown battles on in the epic continuation of Chefelf forgetting, for the third consecutive week, to write down a real article Castles, The Princes That Fought! (Chefelf)12-5-03 My Fool is a Crock: My idiot is a crock - So apparently there really are penalties if you do not write a My Fool is a Crock story. I completed this one as soon because the bleeding stopped. (J.M. Hoffman)12-4-03 The Mystery of the High Road Inn: Chapter 5: Bess searches for Joni; George prepares to carry out in a play. (Papa Redcloud)12-3-03 An evening with Laura: Were you once Laura's friend, and now you miss her? Do you not know Laura in individual, however wish you probably did? This useful simulation of the experience of being Laura's school pal is assured to cure you of those ailments. (Laura)12-1-03 Castles, The Princes That Fought (Chapter 2): Once once more Chefelf is low on inspiration so it's essential to learn one other chapter of his latest work, Castles, The Princes That Fought. (Chefelf)11-28-03 Meet the Staff: J.M. Hoffman: J.M. Hoffman tackles the robust questions. (J.M. Hoffman)11-27-03 Happy Thanksgiving!: Jen's hand wishes you a cheerful Thanksgiving. (Jen)11-26-03 Lance and Eskimo Do the Dishes: An thrilling insight into the unbiased thought processes of Lance Redcloud. (Laura and Laura and Paul)11-25-03 The Mystery of the High Road Inn: Chapter 4: Nancy, Bess and George examine Clare's state of affairs; Nancy explains her eyeglasses. (Papa Redcloud)11-24-03 Castles, The Princes That Fought (Chapter 1): I forgot that I had to put an replace up as we speak so I wrote this actually quickly this morning. I'm sorry. For every little thing. (Chefelf)11-21-03 Anthony's Pizza of World Domination: Wherein I uncover a conspiracy involving a Bin Laden deputy, bumper stickers and pepperoni. (J.M. Hoffman)11-20-03 The Anonymous Blonde's Sex Dreams Revealed! and analyzed.: They're not really intercourse goals. But they're mostly about celebrities! (Anonymous Blonde)11-19-03 Lance and Eskimo are Denied Service: Another installment within the "Lance and Eskimo At Food Stores" collection. (Laura)11-18-03 The Mystery of the High Road Inn: Chapter 3: Nancy visits Carson's unfortunate shopper; Nancy and Ned banter. (Papa Redcloud)11-17-03 Boohbahs on Parade: An expose on Boohbahs. You already know, Boohbas. (Zach)11-14-03 Yahtzee's Australia Journal (Chapter 1): Yahtzee's Australian journal begins as Yahtzee sets off for the land down underneath. (Yahtzee)11-13-03 Jen's Answers to the Jenny Marx Survey: Jen tackles the robust questions within the now basic survey. (Jen)11-12-03 Lance and Eskimo Think About Spiders: A comic that entails an "either-or" game, and the supermarket. (Laura)11-11-03 The Mystery of the High Road Inn: Chapter 2: In the second installment of Papa Redcloud's Nancy Drew introduces her chums to Carson's shocking new case! (Papa Redcloud)11-10-03 Easy methods to Become a Redcloud Brother: A Q & A that raises more Q's than it does answer A's. (J.M. Hoffman)11-7-03 Yahtzee's Answers to the Jenny Marx Survey: Yahtzee handed these off to the L&E staff proper before he headed out for the land down under. (Yahtzee)11-5-03 Top Secret Info About the new Sequels to the Matrix!!: Our resident rag doll, given life long ago by Laura for the Wuzup God Project, passes along some insider data he candy-talked out of one of many Wachowskis' dolls. (Rags)11-4-03 The Mystery of the High Road Inn: Chapter 1: In the primary chapter of Papa Redcloud's epic Nancy Drew fan fiction novel, the woman sleuth's chums Bess and George run out of gasoline at a wierd inn! (Papa Redcloud)11-3-03 Nate's Answers to the Jenny Marx Survey: Nate tackles the questions on the minds of all of the world's communists. (Chefelf)10-31-03 I'm Off: Don't miss Yahtzee's Last Ever Article! ...till he will get to Australia and sorts his e-mail out, that's. (Yahtzee)10-30-03 The Anonymous Blonde's Answers to Jenny Marx's Survey: What does this Jenny Marx want from us, anyway? (The Anonymous Blonde)10-29-03 Laura's Answers to the Jenny Marx Survey: Find out all kinds of issues about Laura, primarily, "ways she answers survey questions when she's sleepy." (Laura)10-28-03 Paul's Answers to Jenny Marx's Questions: Paul's continuation of an e-mail forward started by Karl Marx's daughter. (Paul)10-27-03 The Candidate: A movie about issues that occur to a candidate. (J.M. Hoffman)10-24-03 'The League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen' Was Not An excellent Film: Nevertheless it was a damn nice comic e-book! (Yahtzee)10-23-03 The light in the Attic : Behold an precise communication from Jen to her earlier (not current, thankfully) landlady. Jen solely needs she had written it in jest ... (Jen)10-22-03 Self-Effacing Responses to Snotty Survey Answers: Laura engages in some severe ass-covering by way of self-deprecation. That wacky girl! (Laura)10-20-03 Chefelf's Personal Ad: I decided to put a private advert to see what kind of response I'd get. So far the phone has remained silent. Because that's how private advertisements work. (Chefelf)10-17-03 The Flowchart Of Life: Probably the last flowchart I'll ever make, appropriately enough. (Yahtzee)10-16-03 The Anonymous Blonde's Half-Completed Photo Album: Look! It's a photograph album half-full of pictures of the Anonymous Blonde's wacky life! Don't worry, there's more to return! (Anonymous Blonde)10-15-03 Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's Vision: Finally, tv has produced a show that the legendary creator could take pleasure in. (Laura)10-13-03 Old-fashioned Gaming Quiz (Part 2): You think you're so smart about your video video games don't you? Part 1 was nothing more than a warmup! This is the real deal! (Slade)10-10-03 The Spy Who Loved Me: Because Roger Moore is a smug git whose face appears to be like like it is melting. (Yahtzee)10-9-03 The People on the Bus Go Round and Round: The first in a continuing collection analyzing the archetypes--evil ones!--who journey the bus with me. (Jen)10-8-03 Canada, Schmanada: You're an innocent lass about to brave the wilds of Canada to rescue Paul and Laura Redcloud. Will you survive, or will you be eaten by grizzly bears or imprisoned by Captain Nemo, or will one thing even more Canadian occur? A "choose your personal journey" journey! (Paul)10-7-03 lores: In imprecise homage to one among her favorite webcomics, Henri Ennui and Me, Laura presents a group of lo-decision comics. (Laura)10-6-03 A Smiley Story: A touching tale of good, evil and revenge as told with the brand new Instant Messenger smilies. (Chefelf)10-3-03 Why It would Kick Arse To Be A personality In the Film 'Logan's Run': Fish, and sea greens, and plankton, and protein from the sea. (Yahtzee)10-2-03 A Postcard for You!: The Anonymous Blonde is on vacation in California. But she was nice sufficient to send us all a postcard. What a wonderful time she should be having! It is so nice of her to think of us. (Anonymous Blonde)10-1-03 Cyberchase: A Review: Tasha watches PBS math cartoons so we don't should. (Tasha Silver)9-30-03 Uncle Pip in Wintertime: A narrative that's been handed down by means of generations of Redclouds, so long as there have been Redclouds. And that's a long time. Our line is of kings! Pepin the Short was a Redcloud! (Papa Redcloud)9-29-03 The Day I Watched Game Show Network: The face of true evil reveals itself. (Amber-Nicole)9-26-03 The "What 'What X Are You Test' Are You?" Test: Yahtzee nonetheless would not know dick about HTML. (Yahtzee)9-25-03 What's Your Major?: University students, do not waste another day! Find out NOW what your main is! (Jen)9-24-03 An Assignment for English 111: The project: "Connect these six objects in a non-narrative doc." Laura made a quiz. (Laura)9-23-03 Star Wars Episode III Betting Book: There's no prize for this contest, since you can't put a worth tag on human suffering. (Paul)9-22-03 Are You a Zygote?: Are you sure? You'd better take this quiz and find out for sure. (Chefelf)9-19-03 Why Australia Is best Than Britain: Yes indeedy. (Yahtzee)9-18-03 A Girl's Guide to buying a Rat: The Anonymous Blonde's ex-husband satisfied her to put in writing this how-to function on rat-shopping for for a glossy girls's journal. After all that analysis, she'll by no means buy the wrong rat once more! (Anonymous Blonde)9-17-03 How Much Does Your Boyfriend Suck? I Mean Really! You realize What I Mean, Ladies. Huh? Huhhhh?: Former Girl Zone recommendation columnist Ariana Squirrel resurfaces displaying her bitter stripes with a quiz that scientifically measures the suckiness of your current gentlemanlove. (Ariana Squirrel)9-15-03 Smells Like Freedom: Because Americans just don't display enough needlessly patriotic issues these days. (Jen & Nate)9-12-03 Drink This: You'd be stunned what it's possible to come up with when you've got acquired a deadline for an article and it is very late in the day. (Yahtzee)9-11-03 Waiting in a Parking Lot: A Screenplay. (J.M. Hoffman)9-10-03 Laura's New Favorite Book: Laura discovered one of the best guide, in a universe where the mark of quality in a novel is the inclusion as a minor character of a well-known actual-life golden age Hollywood director. (Laura)9-9-03 Pismo Tenderloins 2: Our favorite superhero returns to scrub up the city. It is best to clean your metropolis once every two months whether it needs it or not. (Paul and Laura)9-8-03 My New Xbox: I've spent a variety of time modding my Xbox however I wasn't utterly glad with any of the skins supplied by my new working system. (Chefelf)9-5-03 Find out how to Be British: My first ever 'request' article. (Yahtzee)9-4-03 Which Wife of Henry VIII Are YOU?: The second in a series of tests revealing the member of a set of ladies who're of no interest to anybody but some serious nerds to whom you bear more than essentially the most passing resemblance. (Come on, you possibly can parse that!) (Anonymous Blonde)9-3-03 My Fool is a Crock: Rory, of Rory fame, units his lengthy-awaited pen of Roritude to the holy parchment of "My Fool is a Crock" stories. (Rory)9-2-03 Asking for a Raise: ... Or extra accurately, how to not. (J.M. Hoffman)9-1-03 Old fashioned Gaming Quiz (Part 1): A easy quiz to test your information of the video games of yesteryear. Well, to check your knowledge of Slade's opinions on the games of yesteryear. (Slade)8-25-03 Unofficial Week Off: Everyone has been eaten by spiders. Come back next week. ()8-22-03 Freddy Vs. Jason: It's about two unkillable blokes making an attempt to kill one another! We may very well be right here some time! (Yahtzee)8-21-03 The Dullest Little Whorehouse in Texas: The enigmatic first chapter of the world's least-thrilling detective agency. Fill in your own motion! (Jen)8-20-03 Lance Turns 21 - Part 2: The exciting continuation, of various font size and lustre. (Laura)8-19-03 Self-Indulgent Writer's Workshop: This yr's SIWW is guaranteed to make you are feeling smugger about all your rejection letters. (Paul)8-18-03 Key Food: The "key" is apparently being the worst at what you do. (Chefelf)8-15-03 Some Leaflet The Physiotherapist Gave Me: If you'll be able to hear your spine cracking in two like a dry twig, meaning it is working. (Yahtzee)8-14-03 My Fool is a Crock: Zach guessed that we have been just mendacity on the flooring in a state of psychological angst, hoping and praying that some man we did not know named Zach would write up a crappy My Fool is a Crock story and e mail it to us. Zach guessed proper! (Zach)8-13-03 Lance Turns 21- Part 1: Laura experiments in imaginary tales, multi-half comics, and typed talk bubbles. Fun enjoyable fun! (Laura)8-12-03 My Fool is a Crock: They're nonetheless trickling in. Jake takes a stab at the world's most popular literary type. (Jake)8-11-03 Top 10 Funniest Things People Yell at Me When I'm Riding My Bike: When i trip my bike by means of the streets of Norther Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts, many individuals really feel it's their comedic obligation to yell clever things out of their automotive home windows at me. I decided to compile a listing of the funniest things people have yelled at me to this point. (Chefelf)8-8-03 Ask Yahtzee 3: Yahtzee continues to alleviate the nagging questions of the nice viewing public. (Yahtzee)8-7-03 A narrative About Babies: The Anonymous Blonde was presupposed to play poker together with her buddy, the Ignominious Redhead. The trouble was, the IR's new child, Oisin Vertumnus, was making a whole lot of racket. The AB instructed him a tale in dulcet tones and he went to sleep. That tale is reprinted herein. (Anonymous Blonde)8-6-03 Bears! Musical Arrangement: Lefty, creator of L&E sister site Polymorph, sings selected tunes from Bears!, Laura's critically disdained but strangely life-affirming musical about bears, and Joey Lawrence. (mp3, 1412k) (Lefty)8-5-03 The Laudry Demons: A photographic tour of Paul's soul, by the use of his dirty linen. (Flash, 70k) (Paul)8-4-03 Heccubus' Guide To Guessing Your Way Through College: A five step information to being all that you might be, with half the hassle. (Heccubus)8-1-03 Bruce Campbell's Get Well Soon Card: Because it is nice to know there's someone there for you when you've obtained trivial wounds. (Yahtzee)7-31-03 "U"'re Gonna Love it!: Toast, that's. Or presumably alleged school scholar design asthetic. (Jen)7-30-03 Advice for Tv Episode Summary Copy Writers: Um... yup. (Laura)7-29-03 Problems I've with the big Bang Theory: Srmoore, believing the large Bang Theory is just too far-fetched, proffers a slightly more believable theory involving superior galactic civilizations and Charlize Theron. (srmoore)7-28-03 Within the Kitchen: An try to make macaroni and cheese becomes cause for sorrow and heartache. (Jake)7-25-03 Of Shampoo Adverts And Nintendo: Come one, come all, to level and snigger at dodgy 80's merchandising. (Yahtzee)7-24-03 Caolan's Birthday Movie: Paul's favourite girlfriend delivers a largely nonsensical, sometimes imply-spirited, persistently sloppy Flash tidbit that was initially used (in part) as a occasion invitation, and which appears precisely one week and in the future earlier than it will be related. Bon appetit! (PS: Did you know that Paul and his girlfriend have the identical birthday?) (Caolan)7-23-03 Lance and Eskimo Babysit: The pair spends an evening with the charming daughter of the wealthy actress upstairs. (Laura)7-22-03 Geeko!: If you haven't seen "The Screen Savers" on TechTV and you discover this entertaining, well, then more power to you. (Paul)7-21-03 Pismo Tenderloins: The first in what we can solely hope might be a sequence of 1 tales a few company crime-combating superhero. (Paul)7-18-03 The Curse Of The Don't Mention Panties Game: Probably the worst thing I have ever written. (Yahtzee)7-17-03 Absurd is true: Absurdist fiction that places the "ridiculous" in "absurd." (Jen)7-16-03 My Stupid Fly Adventure: Laura is continually startled by an insect. It's really fairly sad. (Laura)7-15-03 Jake's Future (This Week, half 1): Everyone wants inflated desires that can never be realized. Why not throw in orgies while you are at it? (Jake)7-14-03 Additional Reasons to Hate Star Wars: Episode II (pt. 2): Yet extra reasons to be full of bitterness and hatred. (Chefelf)7-11-03 Articulate Jim: A Search for Something: The whole shebang! Produced here with variety due to my sense of disillusionment! (Yahtzee)7-10-03 Overrated: The Declaration of Independence: When in the course of human snore... (Papa Redcloud)7-9-03 Websites that are Anagrams of Lance and Eskimo: There's greater than you'd assume. (Paul)7-8-03 Lance and Eskimo and the Style Bullies: Our heroes run into a perilous duo in their building foyer. (Laura)7-7-03 The Reign of the iloo: A grim prediction of what the future holds. (J.M. Hoffman)7-4-03 Ask Yahtzee 2: Tell your parents it is educational. Hey, I simply seen it is the fourth of July. Hooray! (Yahtzee)7-3-03 Can You take Me to the Prom?: The Anonymous Blonde would not have any proms to go to right now, but when one thing comes up, she'll sure be completely happy to have this helpful screening methodology for prospective dates! (Anonymous Blonde)7-2-03 Boots: Mama Redcloud sounds off on the difficulty of purchasing appropriate footwear on the web. (Mama Redcloud)7-1-03 My Fool is a Crock: A story that will make you throw back your head and howl skyward, "Literally!!!" (Mr. Fabulous)6-30-03 Crappy Things Found on Rhode Island Websites (pt. 1): The state of Rhode Island could wish to assume that it is hip and innovative however the unhappy fact of the matter is that it has a number of the worst web sites on the whole internet. Here I highlight a few of the crappy things I've found while digging through a few of those sites. (Chefelf)6-27-03 Ultra Scary Suddeny Frighty Ghosty Thing!: A parody. Or is that simply what I want you to think? (Flash, 300k) (Yahtzee)6-26-03 Jake: An Introduction: A latest entry from a reader of the site who dislikes human contact a lot that he is practically a Redcloud brother already! (Jake)6-25-03 Lance and Eskimo Visit the Rich Actress Upstairs: In which our heroes go a-calling. (Laura and Laura and Paul)6-24-03 Posto!: The identify of this post-apocalyptic Bingo recreation is just not meant to imply that the creator preferred "The Postman", although the half with Tom Petty was fairly cool. (Chris)6-23-03 I was a Teenage Wizard: Toys "R" Us kid or no, Jen doesn't need Harry Potter to develop up. (Jen)6-20-03 Friday the 13th components 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8: Did you could have a busy weekend? Yahtzee had a busy weekend. (Yahtzee)6-19-03 Additional Reasons to Hate Star Wars: Episode II (pt. 1): Hundreds of people have emailed me to tell me that there are additional causes to hate Episode II. So as to keep this record complete I've decided to begin listing their reasons. (Chefelf)6-18-03 Lance and Eskimo Kick Ass and Take Names: Isn't multi-tasking fun? (Laura)6-17-03 My Fool is a Crock: You can't spell "crock" without F-U-N, because "crock" is spelled "froccunk". (Annajones)6-16-03 MSN's iloo: Festivalgoers in Britain this summer time will be capable to check out Microsoft's internet-enabled portable bathroom. (Originally appeared in "The Bacon" Volume 1, Issue 2.) (Chefelf)6-13-03 Ask Yahtzee: High on life, Yahtzee takes it upon himself to teach the world. (Yahtzee)6-12-03 The American Crème: Pixy takes an in depth look on the past current and future of Oreo cookies. (Pixy)6-11-03 Overrated: Hamlet (Part 2): "Shuffle off this mortal coil"? Honestly. It sounds like what you do between the Mashed Potato and the Twist. (Papa Redcloud)6-10-03 Overrated: Hamlet (Part 1): Has anybody ever read it for enjoyable? (Papa Redcloud)6-9-03 Karma Chameleon: It's greater than just a lousy tune from the 80's. It's the brand new symbol of worldwide telecommunications. (Chefelf)6-6-03 Rorschach Vs. The Retard Raider: Yahtzee made a comic! Using an idea that isn't his and a personality that additionally isn't his! (Yahtzee)6-5-03 My Fool is a Crock: Apparently everyone's fool is a crock. (The Anonymous Blonde)6-4-03 The Laura Trivia Quiz: Inspired by occasional emails offering a chance to be quizzed on her mates from the Quiz Your pals network and others like it, Laura created a quiz for her buddies: You. (Laura)6-3-03 Accredited US Universities with Silly Names: Thinking of going to college, but undecided which .edu will look funniest in an electronic mail handle? Paul's information will provide help to decide. (Paul)6-2-03 Extinct Beverage: Fusion Water: It's water with fusion in it. We call it "Fusion Water." (Chefelf)5-30-03 My Fool is a Crock: Never let or not it's said that Yahtzee doesn't bounce on bandwagons at each opportunity. He is to bandwagons what the Super Mario Brothers had been to anthropomorphic mushrooms. (Yahtzee)5-28-03 Lance and Eskimo Go Home: Another one-pager through which Lance and Eskimo head down reminiscence lane. (Laura)5-27-03 Paul's Online Personal: He's relationship someone, however, you recognize, it never hurts to have insurance. (Paul)5-26-03 My Fool is a Crock: Jen takes a stab at the newfound "Fool is a Crock" genre. (Jen)5-23-03 a hundred Better Questions: A comply with-up, of kinds. (Yahtzee)5-22-03 My Fool is a Crock: Well over a year ago the Brothers Redcloud made imprecise plans to have a "My Fool is a Crock" theme week where they all wrote a story concerning the world's worst Jester. Paul and Laura snuck their stories up without alerting Nate. Nate chose today to lastly launch his long anticipated tale. (Chefelf)5-21-03 The Boy Meets World Inconsistently Detailed Episode Guide for Season 5: Laura lastly goes off the deep finish along with her fanatical but oddly arbitrary love of the 1993-ninety nine ABC teen sit-com Boy Meets World. (Laura)5-20-03 People on the Bus I Hate: Nothing like a trip on public transportation to fill your soul with rancor. (Paul)5-19-03 Chefelf Needs a brand new Computer: But he cannot do it alone. He wants wonderful readers such as you to give him cash. Click below to make a Paypal donation!

(Chefelf)5-16-03 Jason X: Yahtzee lastly will get round to watching a film he will need to have missed whereas it was in cinemas. (Yahtzee)5-15-03 Anonymousblonde.com!!!: The Anonymous Blonde woke up one morning to search out her room in disorder, blood on her lips and fingers, a crescent moon tattooed in woad upon her brow, dog droppings in her slippers, and this on her desktop. (The Anonymous Blonde?)5-14-03 Lance and Eskimo Beat Feet: In a model new Lance and Eskimo one-pager, our heroes make a run for it. (Laura)5-13-03 Consumer Alert: Voice Recognition Software: Bless its little heart, it tries. (Sister Wendy)5-12-03 Pictures of Texas State Officials: An in depth look at footage of the healthy and glad Republicans that run the nice state of Texas. Don't mess with them. (Chefelf)5-9-03 More Of The one hundred Questions: I've started, so I'll end. (Yahtzee)5-8-03 Which Suicidal Poetess Are You?: Well, didn't you all the time want to know? (Anonymous Blonde)5-7-03 Thoughts on the Role of The Lizzie McGuire Movie Because it Regards to the Story Arc of the Series as a whole: You did not think she would not go to see this, did you? And if you did, surely you did not assume she'd see this after which not write about it. Methinks all of the staunch protection of her negative overview made her like the present all the extra, because she is contrary. (Laura)5-6-03 The American Presidents 2: The contemplative sides of comedian guide heroes The American Presidents. (Paul)5-5-03 Chris Inventions: Long-time buddy of Lance & Eskimo, Chris, comes up with games, concepts and innovations on a regular basis. They are all the time horrible. This can be a review of a few of the more memorable concepts he's had. (Chefelf)5-2-03 The one hundred Questions: This might be one of the best technique to get to know me. (Yahtzee)5-1-03 Lance and Eskimo in a Magazine: Laura created this comedian for the school humor journal she based. (Laura)4-30-03 Quest for the Crown: Official Strategy Guide: Questwood Studios' QUEST FOR THE CROWN Official Strategy Guide options full protection of the most recent sport from the company that brought you THE Seek for MIGHTY-BREATH THE MAGIC PEGASUS. Players will discover complete walkthroughs for, in addition to profitable strategies for methods to beat the sport. As well as, space maps, detailed merchandise lists and an all-inclusive character library are also offered. The perfect technique to win is here! Warning: Spoilers Inside! (Nate & Paul)4-29-03 Quest for the Crown: Paul and Nate have developed a sizzling new online RPG, and you will get to be the primary to play! (Paul and Nate)4-28-03 Extinct Beverage: Amp: It's like Mountain Dew with Energy instead of caffeine! (Chefelf)4-25-03 Amazing Spider-Man, The game: It's not a C64 rom, and it is not based on a horror movie, but hey, there's no must be pedantic. (Yahtzee)4-24-03 The Anonymous Blonde's First Erotic Science Fiction: Some terrible publishing home needs to make the Anonymous Blonde write an erotic sci-fi serial for them. She's doing it, because she needs the money. But that doesn't suggest she's going to do a good job. (Anonymous Blonde)4-23-03 How they Localize Commercials: Paul continues his research of promoting by presenting four different regional versions of the same business. (Paul)4-22-03 Laura's Unfortunate Powerpoint Situation: This article--which contains a Powerpoint factor--would most likely be better if it weren't following in the great footsteps of Paul's Skeletor factor. And should you had Powerpoint in your laptop. (Laura)4-21-03 Computer Keyboards: A breeding floor for pointless features. (Chefelf)4-18-03 2 hundred Seconds: The problems with organised religion and mistranslation. (Yahtzee)4-17-03 Adventures in Interviewing: By which Jen, as Elizabeth Shue, has wacky high rise adventures. (Jen)4-16-03 What a Girl Wants: This movie overview might be the sequel to Laura's review of What Women Want, especially since she went to see this film in a lot the same circumstances. (Laura)4-15-03 Elephants On Parade: The Anonymous Blonde will render anything unto Caesar that Caesar wants, because Caesar didn't get to look at some damn positive elephants. (Anonymous Blonde)4-14-03 Please "Flush". Thank's.: An ongoing battle over the state of latest England signage practices. (Chefelf)4-11-03 The Adventures Of Angular Mike: I made a special web page for my newest creation! So far, thirteen comic strips that make very little sense! (Yahtzee)4-10-03 Reductio Ad: Let's Have Even more War on Television: How we are able to mine more entertainment out of human suffering. (Papa Redcloud)4-9-03 Trolleys Suck: A senioritis-stricken Laura doesn't appreciate the multiple modes of transportation that Rhode Island has to offer. (Laura)4-8-03 Dress Up Paul: An precise, working costume-up doll of Paul! Now you possibly can stay out your fantasies of creating him look barely stupider than normal. Complete with Paul's precise wardrobe, including the Megadeth shirt with Vic Rattlehead and all of the purple goo. (Paul)4-7-03 No Bone Movies: A bit of nostalgia about the early years of Ozzy Osbourne's solo profession. (Chefelf)4-4-03 Meet The Crazy Moon Man: Yahtzee makes the staggering discovery that you should not consider the whole lot you read on the web. (Yahtzee)4-3-03 I Bought an internet site: Jen worries concerning the social ramifications of web-site ownship. (Jen)4-2-03 Eskimo's Date: Finally! Lance and Eskimo, remember them? A one-page comic about Eskimo on a date. (Laura)4-1-03 Great Powerpoint Demonstrations by Villains, Part 1: Skeletor's Soliloquy: Back within the day, villains had to freestyle their gloats, or use cumbersome cue playing cards. But if Skeletor had entry to Microsoft Office, everyone knows He-Man would be sitting through a lengthy PowerPoint presentation like this one. (150KB, in powerpoint format) (Paul)3-31-03 Where's the Protocol? (part 1) - Easy methods to Get a Coffee: The proper option to get a espresso. A survival guide for when I'm the King of the World and also you need to maintain your sorry ass out of prison. (Chefelf)3-28-03 Person Without Girlfriend: Be nice to Yahtzee. He is not very happy proper now. (Yahtzee)3-27-03 The Anonymous Blonde's Ancestress' Oregon Trail Journal!: Blood tells, type of. (Anonymous Blonde's Ancestress)3-26-03 Internet Tips for teenagers: Laura provides an invaluable service for all of the children and family-oriented customers out there. (Laura)3-25-03 Aliens Have Eaten My Brain: Questions provided by daytime Tv, March 19, 2003, between 12:Fifty one and 1:05 p.m. to which the answer is "sure". (Jen)3-24-03 Extinct Beverage: 180 Energy Drink: One more magic energy elixir. (Chefelf)3-21-03 Snormula 1: Yahtzee is enthusiastic about motor racing. Enthusiastic in his hatred, that's! Ho ho! (Yahtzee)3-20-03 Bush to Saddam: We are going to--hey, get that digicam out of my face!: Paul zooms in on what annoys him most about Iraq media protection. (Paul)3-19-03 I'm Sick of All Those Love Songs: I swear, Laura just hasn't been the identical since she became a misogynist hermit. (Laura)3-18-03 Overrated: War: War! What is it good for? Being overrated, apparently. (Papa Redcloud)3-17-03 The Lovely Ladies of TechTV: A very lengthy article about how much I'd love up to now all of the ladies on TechTV. Written before I even met my girlfriend, I swear! (Chefelf)3-14-03 The Premeditated Murder Flowchart: This website accepts no duty for people who are murdered directly or not directly due to this feature. (Yahtzee)3-13-03 The Anonymous Blonde's Printable Activity Fun Pages: Continuing her tradition of persevering with the tradition of 50-12 months-previous people putting stuff on the web that does not belong there, the Anonymous Blonde brings you scorching, printable pictures of her own luscious wardrobe--plus a luscious, restricted-version AB paper doll! (Anonymous Blonde)3-12-03 Interesting Things About Amber: Direct from Laura's geology notebook to your stomach. (Laura)3-11-03 A new L&E Promo: We're launching a brand new, slick ad marketing campaign. It's got gears in! (Paul)3-10-03 Patriotic Bumper Stickers: Don't get caught together with your pants down when the inevitable American/British lead invasion of Iraq begins. Show your assist for the struggle with these new patriotic bumper stickers! (Chefelf)3-7-03 Age of Evil: I'm making a total conversion for Duke Nukem 3D. I just can't stop making games. This may be something to do with my astrological chart. (Yahtzee)3-6-03 The Fifteen Dollar Haircut: Further exercises in horror, in the model of Paul Redcloud, grasp of horrality. (Jen)3-5-03 A Day within the Life of Laura: Nick's partly retaliatory article chronicles Laura's common day. (Nick)3-4-03 The Gang Scene in Detroit- An Insider's View: Reader and Motor City resident Mr. Fabulous expounds on a few of the lesser-recognized gangs of Detroit. (Mr. Fabulous)3-3-03 Name That Beauty Salon! (Part 2): Once again you will need to decide whether I made up the lousy salon name or if it is real. Godspeed, my expensive pal. (Chefelf)2-28-03 Why It might Kick Arse To Be A chunk Of Chewing Gum That Has Been Chewed A little bit Bit But Not An excessive amount of: One among Yahtzee's much less riveting treatises. (Yahtzee)2-27-03 Parlor Games for the subsequent Millennium: Have you ever ever actually wanted to act out a play over IM, however you just didn't have an internet-pleasant script to use? Once again, the Anonymous Blonde pulls you out of your rut of stupidity by the forelock and gives you the answer. (Anonymous Blonde)2-26-03 Laura Reviews: State of Grace: Laura gets again on the horse of essential reviewship of innocent youngsters's exhibits. When will she ever learn? (laura)2-24-03 Extinct Beverage: Jeff's Berry Dream Soda: New York Egg Cream Soda! It's even worse than it sounds! Yes, that's potential. (Chefelf)2-21-03 Richard and Maureen's Amazing Time Travel Adventure: The second finest short story a couple of dinner occasion on this website! (Yahtzee)2-20-03 Bored of the Dance: Yahtzee is just not bored of the dance. He loves the dance, the hypocrite. Shame, Yahtzee! Shaaame! (Yahtzee)2-19-03 Nick's Day: Feeling out of the loop since Nick went to California, Laura speculates in regards to the happenings of a median day in his life. (Laura)2-18-03 Don't Joke About Earthquakes: An vital public service announcement. (mp3, 400k) (Paul)2-17-03 The Locust (pt. 2): The second volume of my 1985 comic e-book. (Chefelf)2-14-03 A really Special Valentines Day Cowboy Comic!: Something for all you ladies out there on this particular day. Yahtzee is the funny man. Laugh at the funny man. (Yahtzee)2-13-03 Fix The combination: Holla! Pixy takes on P.Diddy's neverending fascination with the remix. Let's go! Uh huh, yeah. (Pixy)2-12-03 Lance's Book Report: In lieu of an article this week, Laura has transcribed something she found on Lance and Eskimo's condominium flooring. At this rate, her subsequent article might be a common pickle. (Because that was additionally on their flooring.) (Lance)2-11-03 The Fabulous City: Paul experiments with horrible net design. Really horrible web design. Really, actually horrible internet design. (Paul)2-10-03 Love: Man's Greatest Fear: A warm up for Valentine's Day. It's half article, half senseless rant, half positive to embarrass Jen and all article that is bound to embarrass me. It goes on and on and would not actually make any level! You'll like it! (Chefelf)2-7-03 The Return Of The Don't Mention Panties Game: Bear with me, I'm hoping to work a trilogy out of this. (Yahtzee)2-6-03 Here There Be Dragons: Field notes from kindergarten. (Jen)2-5-03 The Laura University History Department: The mission of Laura University is to supply only lessons that Laura would want to take. (Laura)2-4-03 The American Presidents: The primary in a collection of comics chronicling the adventures of the American Presidents, John Peacock President and U. S. War Bug. (Paul)2-3-03 Cops!: A Splash! image depicting the wild evening life of Toon Town. (Chefelf)1-31-03 Why I Ought to be Cutest Redcloud Brother: I by no means let little issues like being a year late get in the way of my goals. (Yahtzee)1-30-03 Annals of Interior Decorating: The perfect Dorm Room: On Tuesday, Caolan acquired a panicked telephone name from her boyfriend, begging her to write an replace for Tuesday, since he was marooned in his new house without Internet entry. Being a very good kid, she obliged, however then for some motive he had an article anyway. Remaining good, the poor little mome crammed in for the perennially shiftless Jen & the Anonymous Blonde as an alternative. (Caolan)1-29-03 The Weather: Laura is sick of arguing controversial topics like religion and politics and tv. (Laura)1-28-03 More Just like the Penultimate Resort!: Paul and Laura have a brand new idea for a Tv show. Paul and Laura are idiots. Draw your own conclusions. (Paul and Laura)1-27-03 Name That Beauty Salon!: Do you may have what it takes to determine which lousy magnificence salon title is real and which lousy magnificence salon identify I made up? (Chefelf)1-24-03 Star Trek: Nemesis Was Not An excellent Film: Yahtzee honestly did not learn about Jen's article yesterday. (Yahtzee)1-23-03 Take the Con, Ensign B-checklist Celebrity: Star Trek Guest Star: not the deadend profession you thought. (Jen)1-22-03 Laura's First PHP Program: Last week Laura introduced you a PHP program that she conceptualized and Paul really designed. This week, she brings you a program SHE Actually WROTE--therefore, it's not only intrinsically idiotic, but the content material was given far less consideration than the programming elements. Unfortunately, she had nothing else to put up this week, so take pleasure in! (Laura)1-21-03 The Peace Coat: A vogue revue of kinds. (Paul)1-20-03 Extinct Beverage: Niagara: The drink that quenches your thirst and makes you sizzling within the pants at the identical time! (Chefelf)1-17-03 Where Are You Going Whenever you Die?: It's most likely finest to ensure. (Yahtzee)1-15-03 The Rabid Pro-Lizzie McGuire Hate Mail Creator: Now you now not should spend time typing out your individual angry responses to Laura's Lizzie McGuire evaluation, which is good news for 90% of her readers. (Laura)1-14-03 The Tale of Blessed Bernard: An Oregon Trail journal with all the elements of a potboiler thriller: adventure, romance, a bolus, and an evil child. Illustrated by Lefty. (Omar Gookin)1-13-03 The Locust (pt. 1): A comic guide that Chefelf drew in 1986. (Chefelf)1-10-03 Why it will kick arse to be Spider-Man: This article would in all probability have been more relevant if I could have been arsed to put in writing it around the time of the video release. (Yahtzee)1-9-03 What Does 2003 Hold for You?: The Anonymous Blonde lets go of her resolutions -- and her illusions -- just so she can deliver you just a little New Year's clairvoyance. (Anonymous Blonde)1-8-03 The trouble with LAN Parties: Laura complains about gender bias in multi-user gaming. (Laura)1-7-03 Bad Ads 3: There's a lot commercialism in commercials these days! It's nearly sufficient to disillusion one with the ad industry altogether. (Paul)1-6-03 Hate Email 1: Possibly the greatest benefit to having your own website is that you get to receive hate mail from people who disagree with you. Actually, that could be the only advantage. (Chefelf)1-3-03 The Christmas Flowchart: This is strictly how my Christmas went. (Yahtzee)1-2-03 Modern day Lepers: Unclean! Unclean! Would you wish to fill out a survey? (Jen)1-1-03 Laura vs Essays for Harvard: Battle of the Century: Laura, topical as a brand new tube of pores and skin ointment (as is her way), honors right this moment's crimson-letter date, that is, the appliance deadline for Harvard. (Laura)12-31-02 Paul's Driving Manual: Everything you may need to get your driver's license on this Glorious City. (P

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Customer center

010-3914-2134

H.P 010-3914-2134

평일 08:30~18:30
토,일,공휴일 : 휴무

bank info

국민은행 914801-01-345411
하나은행 227-890253-79107
농협은행 302-1283-046651

예금주 : 김창식

notice

3434 2023.12.28

RETURN / EXCHANGE

경북 문경시 모전로109-1
자세한 교환·반품절차 안내는 상품하단 설명을 참고해주세요

수리봉 사과 농원

회사명 수리봉 농원 주소 경북 문경시 모전로109-1
사업자 등록번호 302-09-53459 대표 김창식 전화 010-3914-2134 팩스 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 제 OO구 - 123호 개인정보 보호책임자 김창식
Copyright © 2020 수리봉 농원. All Rights Reserved.